Spas and tastings (3 nights)
The package includes:
- Spa services and fitness valley:
- physio-fitness in indoor and outdoor thermal pool at 33°C or in salted thermal pool at 37°C, aimed at wellness and relaxation with the assistance of an operator
- swimming or physio-fitness in the cold “anti-age” outdoor thermal pool for Kneipp treatment
- experiential/mitochondrial paths among the various temperature ranges of the thermal water, sauna with Aufguss, thermal hammam, ice bath, jet spa.
- thermal wellness: Notti Azzurre, Friday and Saturday evenings from 7.30 pm to 1 am.
- oxygen therapy with walks in the Aquapark and thermal Ecopark
- trekking and cycle tourism with itineraries in the Fitness Valley, canoeing in the lake, fishing and bird watching
- notte azzurra at the spas Friday and/or Saturday with thermal pool, sauna and Turkish bath, relaxation room
- 4 day access to spas (indoor and outdoor swimming pool 33°C, salted water 37-38°C, sauna with Aufguss, hammam, relaxation room) and summer aquapark
- 3 nights accommodation full board in Club House rooms. This always includes buffet breakfast, organized in the following manner:
DAY OF ARRIVAL
“Welcome” tasting dinner with starter of the house, seconds of first courses with dough hand rolled by the pasta maker, fillet of beef or beef rib with vegetables, seasonal side order, water, dessert of the house, fruit, wine tasting of organic wines from our vineyards (Sangiovese Calanco and Pignoletto semi-sparkling Sillaro), of thermal lager and tastings of our liqueurs (Nocino of Zello, Cocktail ai Fiori della vita, Amaro of Salute).
Lunch with Menù Sillaro at the Restaurant of Villaggio della Salute Più with Tagliatelle with meat sauce, signature dish of Villaggio (grilled meat and vegetable medley), water, dessert of the house or fruit, ¼ organic wine, coffee. “Educational” dinner in a winery of the area with tasting of wines from the hills of Imola accompanied by crescente (soft flat bread enriched with small pieces of bacon or rosemary), cold cuts, honey and local cheeses.
Lunch in Osteria of Valle del Silaro based on traditional products and typical Emilian dishes composed of starter of cold cuts, first course, second course with side order, dessert, water, ¼ wine and coffee.
Dinner at Ristorante Sillaro of Villaggio della Salute Più with menu based on thermal lager (first course, second course with side order, dessert of the house or fruit, ¼ organic wine).
Aperitif “dei saluti” with glass of semi-sparkling wine and buffet lunch with ingredients from the farm of Villaggio della Salute Più (for example meat, vegetables, organic spelt and barley). The meal is composed of a first course, second course with side order, water, dessert of the house or fruit, ¼ organic wine, coffee.