A TREKKING IN THE PLEASANTNESS OF OUR SPA
If you love to walk among nature and beautiful landscapes, Bagno di Romagna is a perfect starting place for wonderful hiking and exciting adventures: it is surrounded by the National Park of Casentino Forests, with its unique landscape and the beautiful scenery, the beautiful Forest of Lama and the Natural Reserve of Sasso Plover - nominated for UNESCO World Heritage recognition -
Bagno di Romagna is also located along the ancient route of pilgrims who came to Rome.
You can experience the thrill of retracing a stretch of the Via dei Romei, accompanied by our experienced guides, and once back, you can enjoy relaxing treatments and a refreshing bath in our spa pool.
Many are the paths that you can tackle by themselves or accompanied by our official guides of the National Park.
And for the kids? .... For the kids a mini-trekking in the wonderful world of .... Gnomes!
To these small forest peoples has been dedicated a beautiful path characterized by an enjoyable storybook "I met the Gnomes". The trail is wide, smooth and safe and is equipped with bridges, signs with drawings and pieces of the story, stone sculptures, animal shapes and wooden huts. It 'a circular route a little more than two kilometres of easy to follow.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a double / twin room “Classic” and half board.
- Medical assistance
- Entrance to the outdoor spa thermal pool with whirlpools.
- 2 natural thermal grotto, 1 sport massage, 1 mud bath, 5 thermal pool (programme for 5 nights)
- Access to the inside source for alkalizing treatment with thermal water.
- fitness room entrance with Technogym equipment
- Infusion in wellness programs and free Wi-Fi
- 10% discount on the purchase of products of the new cosmetic line "DEAQUA"
- 2 guided treks with official guide of the National Park.
- Energy snack prepared by our Chef.
- Pick up service from Bologna Airport or Cesena Station, on request at extra charge.
Programme available to 22nd December 2017 except holidays and holiday periods.